CORPORATE HISTORY

History of our Company starts in 1929 as a small bakery in the town of Lastra a Signa, just 10 km far from Florence. 

License number to built a “wood oven for biscuits” issued from Lastra a Signa authorities was number 001.

Still owned from Masini Family, our Company belongs the tradition of the Founder, Mr. Pietro, according to the original recipes and using modern technologies.
Production is focused on tipycal Tuscany cookies like Cantuccini with almonds or chocolate, we also produce a wide range of organic cookies, under Private label or with our own brands.
Masini is a fully-certified Company (BRC, IFS, ISO9001, Sedex, Organic).
We’re able to satisfy the most demanding Customers as deli, foodservice, premium retailers and supermarkets.
Masini currently export in more than 25 countries

HISTORICAL TV ADVERTISING

The first Masini tv spot, 1975, on air in Tuscany in the first independent TV local channels.

The tv spot song becomes very popular in Tuscany.

Second Masini tv spot, 1977, this was mostly focused on the leavened products as small pandoro (Masin d’oro) and other two specialities that were produced during those years.

İzmir escort İzmir escort İzmir escort İzmir escort